“L” is for let’s do Yoga…just kidding. But seriously, Yoga is more than just poses and meditation or stretching. It is healing as well…and you’ll be on an unstoppable pace with a proper diet too. Here are the rest of the recommended poses for various health problems as applicable.
24. Laryngitis: Sun Salutations, the Shoulder stand and its counter pose. The Wheel pose.
25. Lethargy: Sun Salutations, Shoulder stand and its counter poses, the Wheel Pose and the Balancing Poses.
26. Menopause Disorders: Bow, Shoulder stand, Fish, Plough and Head to Knee Poses.
27. Menstrual disorders: Bow, Shoulder stand, Fish, Plough and Head to Knee Poses.
28. Nervousness: Shoulder stand and its counter-poses, Bow pose and Corpse pose
29. Ovarian Insufficiency: Inverted Poses, Bow Pose, Wheel Pose, Abdominal Isolation and the Head to Knee pose.
30. Premature ejaculations: Shoulder stand, Plough pose, Head to Knee Poses, Bow Pose and Peacock Pose. Abdominal Lifts.
31. Pubic Disorders: Sun Salutations, Inverted poses, Head to Knee Poses (sitting and standing)
32. Rheumatism: Sun Salutations (mildly 3-6 rounds), the Bow Pose and Triangle Poses. (Avoid Dairy, Wheat and Animal products and other processed and convenience foods!)
33. Sexual disorders: Inverted Poses, Head to knee poses sitting and standing, bow pose, Balancing Poses (Peacock and Crow variations)
34. Spinal Stiffness: Spinal Twist, Bow, Sun Salutations Twisted Crow Poses.
35. Stomach Sagging: Inverted Poses, Head to Knee Poses, Bow Pose, Wheel Pose, Balancing Exercises.
36. Thighs: Sun Salutations, Inverted poses, Diamond Pose, Bow and Wheel Pose, Head to knee Poses, Triangle Poses.
37. Thyroid Deficiency: Shoulder-Stand and Plough poses. (Include Celery and Green Leafy veggies in your diet and juices)
38. Uterine disorders: Inverted Poses and the bow pose
39. Varicose Veins: Inverted poses, Head to knee Poses and the Backward bending Exercises
40. Waistline-to reduce and firm: Sun Salutations, Inverted Poses, Spinal Twists, Triangle Poses, Balancing exercises
41. Wrinkles: inverted Poses, head to knee poses, Sun Salutations and the balancing exercises.
There you have it, the comprehensive list of what pose can help with any ailment you may have. Here is another tip, for any of these ailments listed above, incorporate what Philippus Paracelsus has named ’the greatest remedy–the physician within!“ and that my friends is a Fast or as an alternative a restricted mono-diet of a juicy fruit.
Yoga, a proper diet and mental attunements combined can be a panacea (cure-all) for just about any disease, so target what you may be encumbered with and with dedicated practice, you should see a drastic improvement.