Soya bean has been part of Chinese diet for many centuries. As we all know soy has many health benefits which due to the presence of soy-proteins and isoflavones genistein and daidzein. It is consumed in various forms which makes it even more popular. It is one of the greatest fighters of dangerous diseases. Even though it is rich in fat properties like fiber, vitamins and minerals, protease inhibitors, flavonoids, isoflavones, polyphenols, terpenes, saponins, phytosterols and phytate makes it very useful.
– Benefits of Soya products
• It helps in reducing hormone-related cancers like breast and colon, capability of preventing osteoporosis and also in dealing with effects of menopause.
• Many of Soya bean products like tempeh (fermented soybean cake), miso (fermented Soya bean paste), tofu (a cheese-like substance), Soya drinks and shoyu (soy sauce) have low content of saturated fat and cholesterol, proving to be very useful for your health.
• Soya beans are mainly used for extraction of Soya oil which is used as cooking oil.
• The Soya bean flakes contain as much as 90 per cent protein which is a very popular in cattle feed in western countries.
• Soya has become popular mainly because of the benefits it provides similar to fish, eggs, meat and milk.
• Soya protein and isoflavones lowers LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and also decreases blood clotting, which help in reducing your chances of heart attack and stroke.
• Soya protein and isoflavones also provides antioxidants which improves your blood pressure and boosts healthy blood vessels.
• The presence of protein also increases your body’s ability to retain and absorb calcium in the bones.
• It is very useful for people with diabetic conditions and kidney problems. The soluble fiber modulates the glucose level and any of kidney filtration.
• Soya beans are a great source of iron, vitamin B12 and protein.
• Soya is very useful for problems like red eyes, red face, high blood pressure, constipation and thirst. As Soya is termed as a cool food it becomes very useful for treating problems like hot flushes and vaginal dryness.
• People who have digestive problems (loose stools, irritable bowel or bloating) thyroid disorders, signs of dampness (mucus, tumors, cysts, parasites or yeast sensitivity) should avoid Soya products.
• One of the constituents of Soya products is the Soya milk which does not contain calcium buy soy isoflavones which reduces your chances of osteoporosis. It is a good source of vitamin E and lecithin. It is also rich in magnesium which is very useful for bones, heart and arteries.
Warning: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.